Wednesday, August 26, 2015

KNOW THE REASONS: "Bakit Worship Service na di ko ramdam"


    Whenever I got to our church I don't feel excited anymore - the worst part of it is that after service I felt really exhausted. Bakit di ko ramdam? I can't feel the Holy Spirit moving, I don't feel really blessed instead feeling exhausted and drained. Nakakapagod. Really exhausting. Do you feel the same? If you are... then your not alone. But I have some reasons to give you why and how to be filled and feel the Spirit fill you and overflow to the max.

    Is it weird that the old people in the church is not bothered to the fact that there is no Spirit in the church? It is a house focus on activities rather on God? How can I say so, this are some examples. (Pag pasok mo lang sa church yung mga greeters or ushers di man lang marunong ngumiti or kung ngumiti man halatang plastic or pilit). The moment you entered in the church the greeters and ushers don't even greet you or smiled at you or even if they smile you can see that it is not for real. Does the old people in the church notice this? I think not. If I say old people in the church they are not the literally old men and women of the church, they are the member of the church for a very long time (and they don't even care whether they are filled with the Spirit or not, the only reason why they are on church is because of knowing that attending to church will save them). The OLD PEOPLE don't bother if they are not sharing the Gospel (kasi nga matanda na kaya iniisip na di kaya(because they think that they can't do it because they are old enough)). Even if the book of Matthew said "Go ye therefore and make disciples of the nations". They don't even care for the souls outside if they are going to hell. And why do I mention things about OLD PEOPLE on the church? Is it relevant to our topic " I can't feel the Holy Spirit moving?" - YES IT IS. Not sharing the Gospel won't give you the same feeling Christ felt for the LOST SOUL, you won't feel the Spirit moving and you will not be filled by it because your not doing what Christ did and you tend to ignore it. YES! your ignoring it. You don't even move your finger to do it, the WHAT? Winning souls and making disciples.


    Anyways, I am a song leader at our church and speaker. At first, I cried a lot to God that I don't want to see dead people worshiping You God in our church (by the way they look dead worshipers when you are on the stage, they don't react to any worship song - they simply sing it like in the videoke). It took prayer and fasting for God to move and for me to see the result. And guess what? After an intense Spiritual Warfare, I got on the stage with the confidence coming from God and BAM, the Spirit moves intensely and powerfully in the church. Yes... How do I know? You will know it if you pray and ask for it. The feeling is something that is beyond ordinary. I can't explain it but you can if you will.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...